Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 5 | CZAR by Cesar Galindo SS2014

CZAR by Cesar Galindo | SS2014

September 9th, 2013

-------------------------------

I assisted Ashunta Sheriff last year for Cesar Galindo's SS2013 Presentation Show, so I was really excited and honored to assist her for a second season. Last season was all about lavender lips and clean eyes, this season they switched it up.

The Makeup Look for Cesar Galindo's SS2014 Show created by Ashunta Sheriff:

- Metallic, illuminated skin
- No mascara
- Light contour on nose bridge and cheek bones
- Nude, metallic lip
- Extra highlighter on skin and collarbones

The hair for Cesar Galindo SS2014 created by Janelle of O+M Salon:

- Sleek, Glossy be-jeweled ponytail

I was so INLOVE with the hair!!

Here are the five models I worked on for CZAR's show under the direction of Ashunta Sheriff. I forgot most of the models' names, things were going sooooo fast within the hour.

Model 1 
 I wasn't able to add the highlighter to her skin, but I completed her base


Model 2 | Alexandra 

Model 3



 Model 4


Model 5 | Snow


Few snapshots backstage:

 




Here are a few photos from the Presentation Show:





Here's the official video from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week:

 
 
---------------------------
Ashunta Sheriff is the long time makeup artist for Alicia Keys, Kerry Washington, Kelly Rowland, Janelle Monae, and Paula Patton just to name a few of her clients. I thanked Ashunta over and over for the amazing opportunity to represent her and to be apart of her team. As you can clearly see, I cannot hide my happiness!

I am still in shock over everything that happened in New York.
It's ALL because of God!
 
---------------------------
 
Next Day, I was heading back home to Chicago.
 
 
 
I had an epic, amazing, thrilling time working 5 days in a row for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. I am crossing my fingers and hoping I can work there again next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment