Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 3 | Elle Magazine Fashion Next Show SS2014

 
 
Elle Magazine Fashion Next Show
- September 6th, 2013 -
 

If you read my blog about the fashion show (SAIC Blog) from May 2013, you'll know what the "Elle Fashion Next Show" is about; Maybelline and Elle Magazine teamed up with SAIC to chose the top 20 graduates from Chicago, New Jersey and and Rhode Island to showcase their spring collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
 
-----------------------------
 
Hair was created by the artists of Kerastase.
The SS2014 Hair was called the, 'New Wet Beach Wave'
 The SS2014 Makeup look created by Maybelline Artist, Gabriel Almodovar:
 
 
- Matte skin (using the new Fit Me Foundation gel sticks)
- Natural Brows
- Extreme winged liner
- Coral Blush
- Nude Glossy Lip (using the new Color Elixir lipgloss in 'Glistening Amber')
 
Gabriel is a perfectionist with clean lines; he focused on the extreme winged out liner more than anything else on the face. It may have taken Gabe at least 5 minutes to create a clean, precise, perfect line from the lash line to under the brow bone.
 
-----------------------------
 
This was my first model, Kristine.
 
Her face was a dream.
 
 
I finished Kristine's look in 10 minutes and she was good to go.
 
----------------------------
Side Note:
I am truly INLOVE with these new gel sticks, seriously inlove!!
 I have a few sticks for my kit and I purchased an extra shade for my personal makeup kit. I love that the sticks don't leave a greasy feeling and they contain a non-oil building primer in the center.
 
 
 
 
 
This was my second model, Kelilah of Wilhelmina Models.
I LOVE her sweet, doe eyes.
 
 
 
  
 
 
And this was my third model, Svetlana.
I loved her intense eyes!
 




 
 
 
----------------------------

Nails were provided by Chicago talent, Spifster, using Maybelline "Color Show" nail polish in #150 Born With It.

Spifster and her team worked so FAST!
 
 
 
 The garments!
 
 
Here's the backstage video:
 
 
 Here are a few photos from the Show:
 
 






 
Came home with an awesome goodie bag full of Maybelline makeup and Kerastase' hair products.
 

If you need a new lip gloss or lipstick, let me know: I have too many!

No comments:

Post a Comment