Monday, June 13, 2011

I:Scintilla


So I got to work with up and coming Industrial band, I:Scintilla.
The lead vocalist, Brittany, is such a sweetheart and a real trooper. She would literally scream at the top of her lungs take, after take, after take just to get the right shot for the video crew. I was able to do the makeup for their song, "Swimmers Can Drown".

The guys were very cool and just wanted clean, simple makeup.
Brittany LOVES lipstick and lashes, so her makeup was a really fun project for me.
I used Yves Saint Laurant eye shadow in 'Intense Plum", cheek color to contour from MAC in "Fever" with a dark lip polish from Arbonne called, "Raisin" and OFCOURSE Make Up For Ever liquid foundation set with the 'Mist & Fix' on top to resist all the sweat, smoke, smog, and snow on set her precious face had to endure.

Here are a few shots on set and behind the scenes taken by one of my most favorite photographers, Emily Gualdoni.



















Her heels had to have been 8 or 10 inches! I looked like such a shorty :)



AND The video JUST premiered today!!! Check it out and support this amazing band :D

No comments:

Post a Comment