Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hot Mess Tranny!


Happy Halloween! I LOVE dressing up every year! :)

I call this makeup look, "Hot Mess Tranny" :)
As soon as I put on my wig, I swear a New York accent came out of me for some strange reason. Here are a few pictures of myself as a tranvestite I created for Ruben Lopez's Birthday Party/ Halloween Bash.

Before:


After(2 Hours later):










Products Used!
Eyes:
First, I used Kryolan Wax Stick to slick my eyebrows down.


Then, I used Ben Nye Latex so my eyebrows stay flat all night. I simply used my fingers and quickly applied them over my waxed brows. Make sure you work fast because latex dries fast!



Then, I applied MAC 3D Silver Glitter above, on and below my brows to create a much bigger, dramatic eye space. I applied it with a flat brush, and pat, pat, pat the glitter in place with a clear gel mixing medium from MAC.


I applied MAC Penultimate Liner in 'Rapid Black' to create thin brows above the glitter and a 1.5 inch crease on my tranny eyes. I prefer this pen liner over other pen liners for dramatic makeup because the felt tip is thick, so it covers a larger space faster than a thinner, precise tip. I also use it to outline my lower liner and to create an extreme cat eye on the ends.


I used MAC Pigments, 'Deep Blue Green' and 'True Chartreuse' to create an ombre' of greens on my eyelids.



I also used MAC Lip Mix in 'White' with a thin brush to create that sharp line in the water line and extended it to the outer corners of my eyes. Applied a white eye shadow to set my line.


Face:
Used MAC & Ben Nye Concealers & Powders with triangle sponges to create my face, cheekbones, jawline, etc.


MAC 'Silver Dusk' and 'Golden Bronze' Loose Powders for cheeks as well as highlighting my nose & chin.


MAC Cheeck Colors in 'Fever' to contour and 'Sweet As Cocoa' for mid tone highlight




Lips:
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick and I overlined my lips :)


Who Run The World? Tranny's!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...very talented. You surely have the art of impressing everyone.I was astonished to see the lady after two hours.She was a completely changed person.Kudos to you and thanks for sharing some valuable advices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. That lady is ME, I completely changed my face. :-) I'm so happy to hear this was helpful for you, I will work on more soon!

    ReplyDelete