Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Maybelline Color Studio NYC



So I had the amazing opportunity to represent Maybelline NYC for 'Fashion Night Out' and 'Shecky's Night Out' during September and October in Chicago, IL. I even got to wear the official Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week T-Shirt (Yayy!)

So yes, I did technically represent NYFW, kinda sortof....
Although I was actually in Chicago the whole time. :-D

Here are a few pictures that were taken of us from both events. I got to work along side with makeup artists Viki Moon , Lindsay Tosto, Elisa Garcia and New York Extrodinare Makeup Artist Gabriel Almodovar for the Maybelline events!!


Smiling for the photobooth with Viki Moon & Lindsay Tosto



Kisses!!



Happy Customer! Makeup by Me :)



Another Happy Customer! Makeup by Me :)



Gabriel working his magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment