Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hoda Amel Abdalla

I love, love, love Hoda's style.

Hoda Amel Abdalla is a photographer from California and is currently booking new talents for her Chicago book. We found each other via model mayhem, had a chit chat at Starbucks, and created our first photo shoot together.

I decided to try a few new things and get creative on the faces of Eve Rydberg, Clara Wong, Sarah Ferriby and Rhea Fernandez. I'm really pleased with how these came out. I did both nails & makeup for all the shots.
Laila Rojas was the stylist, Malachi Artese provided the eyewear.

More pictures coming VERY soon, but here's a sneak peak:




I used 'Gold Leaf' for the first time. I like the effect!



Just kept it simple with Clara and created a bold, red lip for her.


For Sarah, I kept it light and used white eye shadow, white shimmer, and blocked her brows with white Ben Nye paint.


I wanted to try a little color on Rhea. I loved how the turquoise and green popped on her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment