Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me :-)



So like the dork I naturally am, instead of celebrating my birthday at a normal party with normal friends in normal birthday attire like most normal people do, I was working at photo shoots. Honestly, as much of a home body I would like to be, I'd rather work than do nothing at all.

My first shoot was with Emily Gualdoni, one of my fav photographers.

She cooked breakfast for the team!! I have never had freshly cooked eggs and cinnamon toast as breakfast for a photo shoot before. She made it with love and it was REALLY good!


I did natural, fresh, clean makeup on model Lauren Maria . I couldn't stay for the whole shoot, but the stylist brought beautiful vintage, natural clothing and I know Lauren is a divine model. Here are a few shots from the day :D











My next shoot was with photographer ESCALANTE.

You HAVE to write his name in all CAPS because his PERSONALITY is just that LARGE in LIFE. He is a photographer with over 20 years of experience, he is a real sweet heart and EXTREMELY passionate about fashion and models. I really enjoyed working with him because he keeps it REAL, he let me know things I didn't know I needed to know about the artistry industry, and he genuinely cares about showing people the right way to present yourself and present your work.


Here are a few shots we did for the day with model Steffan. The first look was a 'princess eye' with bold, red lips and a sleek, high ponytail to show off her bone structure. The second look was a simple smokey eye with a pink, nude glossy lip and a ballerina bun to top it off. Simple and clean. Emily is a fresh new model with lots of potential:



At the end of the day, I got a honey bun as my birthday cake and jerk chicken for dinner from my man.

I couldn't have been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment