Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Bridal Beauty Salon


So I had to stay quiet about this for the past few days but I can finally tell you my good news!

I have just been hired by
The Bridal Beauty Salon! ;D


They are one of the Top 5 Boutiques in Chicago, IL that specializes in hair styling, makeup artistry, airbrushing and individual eyelash extensions for weddings and any special occasion in a woman's life. I am so excited to be apart of this!

Not only does this company work on weddings, but they have done numerous covers with CS Magazine and one of the owners, Lati, has even worked in NY Fashion Week!



So if you know of anyone getting married soon, refer them to us for a trial run at The Bridal Beauty Salon!

1 comment:

  1. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information?
    Best Facials in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete