Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Inspiration: Maya Guez

Here's someone you should know:
Ms. Maya Guez featured in Krave Magazine.




I have been watching this woman for YEARS. I noticed her back in the myspace days, around 2003 maybe. Her work is so AMAZING! What caught my eye about her was how she makes the colors so rich in each photo, the concepts are so bold, strong and visually stimulating, the models looked so regal and so unbeliveably beautiful and I really love that she works with ALL TYPES of models. I really love her style and she is so beautiful herself.

Not only is she a photographer, but she models in her own work from time to time, she does makeup for her shoots and even creates the settings and backdrops for her shoots as well. She is a real SUPER Woman. I am so proud of her and how she respresents herself, I have nothing but the utmost respect for this woman.

Maya Guez's blog:
http://mayaguezart.blogspot.com/
Maya Guez:
Model Mayhem
Here's some of her work on her wesbite! http://www.mayaguezart.com/






















3 comments:

  1. She is one of my all time favorite photographers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this woman! Maya Guez is one of the best female photographer in the industry. you can immediately recognize her work its amazing and unique.

    ReplyDelete