Saturday, June 5, 2010

June 2010 Ethnic Issue | Hush Chicago Fashion Magazine!


Yaaaaaaaayyyy!!

I finally see the edits today from the 4th Issue of Hush! A Chicago fashion magazine that just launched this year. :D I am grinning ear to ear. Waiting for my copy in the mail right now!

I am especially proud of Ogi Merzier, the creator behind Hush Magazine. She is one busy lady! Chicago is finally becoming a fashion capitol and because of people like her believing in the talents that Chicago has to offer, more people are taking notice. Watch out NY and LA!

And I LOVE the cover model, Natalie Bryant! When was the last time you've seen a tall, CHOCOLATE model on the cover of a fashion magazine?? I LOVEEEE it!

Vanessa, the model I worked with for the 'Ethnic Delicatessen' spread was so pleasant, easy going, and she had a positive attitude. Stacey, the hairstylist, created the most beautiful curls on Vanessa I've ever seen... like those silky smooth hairstyles on the Pantene Pro-V Commercials. Stacey is GOOD at what she does!
And I want to thank Hush Magazine for a very fabulous opportunity and I can't wait for more :)


Get your copy of the June 2010 Ethnic Issue of Hush Chicago Fashion Magazine

RIGHT NOW!!

http://magcloud.com/browse/Issue/90077


No comments:

Post a Comment