Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello 2015! Find Your Passion!!


Hello 2015!

---------------------------

There are many, MANY more editorials, photoshoots, clients and amazing things happening for next year; I really cannot wait to share it with you all. After looking through the things I have accomplished for 2014, I am honestly in shock with how far God has carried me and pushed me to follow through with my dreams. Believe me when I say all of the opportunities that came my way was 
ALL GOD.

You have no idea how many times this year where I wanted to say, "This is a HOT MESS!" and throw in the towel; but there is something that keeps bothering me every single time I think I want to quit: 

P A S S I O N


  • Passion is what has me up at 4:00am writing this blog 
  • Passion is what wakes me up in the morning, and I hate mornings
  • Passion is what keeps me going when there is barely any food in my fridge
  • Passion is what keeps me upbeat when I am working with a difficult client
  • Passion is what motivates me to keep paying my bills
  • Passion is what motivates me to keep reaching out to aspiring makeup artists
  • Passion is what makes me work sometimes 48 hours straight
  • Passion is what makes me work sometimes 3 weeks straight
  • Passion is what makes me feel completely insane yet feel completely at peace with the life I have chosen for myself
------------------------------------

NONE of THIS 

is POSSIBLE 

without a 

LOVE and PASSION 

for what you do.


I hope that you Find your Passion for 2015!!!!

---------------------------

January | Los Angeles with photographer 10photos


Model Komisa Raven

Model Guo Li of Next Model Management


February | New York Fashion Week assisting key mua Ashunta Sheriff








March | New Home and New Beginnings with Factor Artists



Jennifer Avello Photography

Mod Magazine Beauty Issue with Jennifer Avello


April | San Francisco and Glossed & Found


Photo by 10photos.net




Glossed & Found with Jennifer Avello

May | U.S. Polo with photographer David Leslie Anthony





June | TCW Magazine with Kristyna Archer & Profiles98 Mag with Sam Hylla







July | Fireworks & Nigel Barker


Photo by 10photos.net



Photo for Art Van Furniture with Nigel Barker


August | Jute Magazine, Glossed & Found, Fashionising and Weddings!




Jute Magazine Webitorial with photography by 10photos.net



Glossed & Found with photography by Petya Shalmanova








Roseana's Wedding


September | NY Fashion Week assisting DeShawn HatcherElle Bulgaria


Betsey Johnson SS2015 

Betsey Johnson SS2015



Assisting DeShawn Hatcher



Elle Bulgaria with Petya Shalmanova




October | Skeleton Face for Halloween and Glamour UK




Photo by 10photos.net


Photography by Jennifer Avello for Glamour UK


November | ShuString, Dark Beauty, Superior Magazine and Las Vegas













 Superior Magazine with photographer 10photos.net


December | Livid Magazine, Glossed & Found
& Pat McGrath Contest Entry with Kris Lou and Erik Robert



Livid Magazine with Carissa Lancaster of Kliq Studios



Photography by 10photos.net



Photography by Kris Lou and Erik Robert



Hoping 2015 will be even bigger and better!


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful recap of your 2014 in beautiful words and amazing pictures. Now on to 2015 and even more hard work, fun, and jaw-dropping experiences. You've only just begun, my dear! Tailor Linn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking a look at my year! Love you!!

      Delete
  2. I love you, too. Happy New Year!!! Tailor Linn

    ReplyDelete