Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Factor Artists 2014

 


I just signed with Factor Artists last week. 
Today, my comp cards and portfolio are now live!
 

I decided to join with Factor Artists because they expressed how much they loved my work but they wanted to push me to be a better artist with even stronger work. I appreciate when people encourage me to be my best, so I am going to take a chance with them and see how this goes for the next year. I also noticed how the artists they represent have amazing work. I am always pushing my self to go higher and to be better so it felt like a perfect fit.
 
I am also represented by Black Board Group in Los Angeles and New York. 
 
My goal this year was to travel more often and gain new clients all around America, so I hope to continue to jet set to new places for new jobs in 2014. I'll keep you updated on my whereabouts and my latest work very soon!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment