Saturday, May 11, 2013

Better Fight 'Til The Day You Die

 I think of the times when my father said,"Computers would be good for you." 



I think of the times some friends would say, "You're gonna be broke." 





and I think of the times my sister said, "Makeup? Finish your Bachelors!" 


  


 and I think of the times an ex said, 
"My parents don't understand what you do. I don't wanna travel with you." 


 

 

I still didn't quit.





Now it blows my mind that every one is proud of me. 






Doesn't matter what any one says: 


If you have a dream, better fight for it 'til the day you die.



Photography by Emily Gualdoni, Jennifer Avello, Chris Free of Project Captured and Bing.com

4 comments:

  1. Love this webpage, Andrea. So glad you kept fighting. You will inspire many because you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi andrea! a little late to the party...life's been busy for me! anyway, thank you so much for this. it's taken me a long time to figure this out for myself but now that I KNOW, i will continue to fight FOR ME and FOR MY DREAMS till the end! blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you are breaking through and following your dreams! I'm glad I could help out in any way, that really means a lot to me. Thank you Janel!

      Delete