Monday, April 15, 2013

The Love Issue | Turn Magazine



This editorial was really magical!

Sam Hylla always has a whimsical approach with her editorials and she encouraged me to play with pastels from the eyes, to the cheeks, to the lipstick. We wanted to create a story that showed a girl traveling in her own little world. Turn Magazine adored our story so much, we made the cover as well as a six page spread inside!  

I wanted Jami's hair to look like a french beret for a few shots, so I wrapped all her hair in a sideways bun. I didn't add extenstions for Jami, that is ALL her hair!


 I used MAC Cream Cup Lipstick


 and NARS Bolero Velvet Lip Pencil

as the two main lip colors for this story.

 
 
I used Inglot pastel eye shadows for the eyes and MAC "Peaches" Powder Blush to give a sheer flush to Jami's face.

------

Take a look at the beautiful story we create with model Jami of Factor Women.
Wardrobe was provided by asos.com


 

View more of the story here!

No comments:

Post a Comment