Thursday, August 30, 2012

Los Angeles | August 2012

I finally took a much needed vacation this year!! I wanted to check out a place with beautiful weather and beautiful people. My mentor Escalante recommened I check out LA, so I dropped everything and left for a week. I also wanted to spend time with family that I haven't seen in a long time, so LA was a perfect vacation spot.
I rode on Virgin America Airlines for the first time. I was SO impressed that they had music and movies to watch. I was jamming to Prince and Adele on my way to the Westcoast!
As soon as I landed, I was instantly calm. There is a sense of tranquility in the air. Every one takes there time and things are quite blissful in LA.
 
The flowers are so beautiful! Everything look amazing.
 
I'm still a fan!!!! :-)
 
Can You believe this?? I WISH Chicago had these rates.
 
I had NO idea LA has a train system!
 
They have a blue, red and purple line as well.
 
It was so empty and clean compared to the CTA.
 
 
I also had a chance to meet up with the humble and sweet AJ Crimson during my stay. He was so divine! AJ gave me great advice on my portfolio and a little guidance for my career. I appreciate that he took the time to speak with me during his busy schedule.
 
 
 
I work so hard and so much that I often forget to take out time to myself; Los Angeles was a MUCH needed relief at this time in my life.

I will be back and forth between Chicago and LA more often, so stay tuned for more projects and events coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment