Saturday, February 19, 2011

WCIU-26: You And Me This Morning


So I had the opportunity to do makeup for a fashion segment for WCIU-26 on Thursday, February 17th, 2011. I had to wake up at 2am, to leave my house at 3am, to be there by 4am to start on makeup for Aleah and 3 guest models so they will be ready by 5:45am and go on air at 6am.

Here are a few screen shots from Fashion Express with Aleah.
The theme was "Spring Jackets for Your Body Type"


^Here is Aleah!^
I was able to do a quick (literally 5 minute) makeover for Aleah before the camera's started rolling.





First Model: ^Melissa^
I used MAC 'Golden Bronze' Loose Powder to give her a Spring Time glow.




Second Model: ^Kelley^
I used MAC 'Spring sheen' Cheek Color and The Body Shop #44 Golden Meadow to bring out her hazel/brown eyes.




Third Model: ^Melissa^
I used orange and golden colors on her eyes for a fresh looking 'spring time' look.


And there I am! Walked out with the hairstylist, Alexia King.




And here's the video :)

Spring Jackets Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment