Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Turn that "NO'' around to "ON"

Would you believe the agency I am signed 
with rejected my work four times before
 signing me this year? 

4 times! 

I have called and emailed Factor Artists as well as numerous other agencies in the past 5 years and they all said: 

"no, no, no, no, no" 


I am very thankful for those "no's"; 

Those "no's" pushed me into understanding what I needed to work on to be a better artist not only for myself but for other artists in the fashion industry. Those "no's" pushed me to study intense makeup skills and even hair skills for men, women, and kids. Those "no's" helped me do things I didn't think I was capable of doing. Those "no's" are the exact reason why I am working with companies I have being dying to work with for years. If someone or something has told you 'NO', swallow your pride and understand it is a re-direction to your future.
Don't stop, don't quit, don't lose your mind: 

just flip that "NO" around to "ON" and 


keep ON moving, 

keep ON studying, 

keep ON testing, 


KEEP ON GOING!



- Andrea C. Samuels [08.27.14]

No comments:

Post a Comment